Tuesday 29 November 2011

Karen Millar

After years of talking about learning to drive but not having the confidenceto do anything about it ... I'm I'm delighted to say that I passed my practicaldriving test on 01/11/11My driving instructor was Dave Tinsley who wasfantastic....I started my lessons in an automatic car with Dave in august... He is so easy to get along with, patient and explained things well and in away that was easy to understand. I have really enjoyed my driving lessons .. Iwas taught really well and in a relaxed atmosphere..I would highly recommendDave as a driving instructor.Thanks Dave couldn't have done it without you. Karen x

1 comment:

  1. Enrolling to a driving school will help you know the basic safety measures in driving safely. These safety driving measures will help you to arrive safely without any damage to property and human life.

    Driving Schools A to Z

    ReplyDelete